Humble • Hungry • Smart
David Marshall, Principal, co-founded Dosch Marshall Real Estate (DMRE) with Tim Dosch and Tom Dosch in 2017. David specializes in urban redevelopment and suburban land sales for all buyer and seller types. He oversees all aspects of the transaction process from valuation, pricing strategies, marketing and client contact, due diligence, and negotiations of the purchase and sale agreement through deal funding. David is also involved in client development. Over the past seven years, he was involved in more than $1 billion in land transactions.
Prior to co-founding DMRE, David was a Principal of ARA Newmark Houston Land Division and ARA Land Division for 9 years. Before that David worked for a consulting firm where he provided support in corporate real estate consulting services, financial valuation services, tax consulting, depreciation and cost recovery services. David has also engaged in due diligence for multiple multi-billion-dollar portfolio acquisitions and dispositions.
David has completed many noteworthy sales around town, of which those to follow are just a few. David listed 6 acres of land in the Upper Kirby area and sold it off in multiple transactions to: Hanover for a high-rise development, a condo developer, and a mixed-use grocery anchored developer. David also completed the listing and sale of one of the last available development tracts in Greenway Plaza for a high-rise office building and full block in Midtown for a mixed-use Whole Foods anchored development.
David obtained a BBA in Finance from Baylor University and is a licensed real estate broker.
David is married to wife, Donna, and has three daughters, Lila, Molly and Charlie.
- 2011-2013 ARA Land Top Producer
- 2012-2014 HBJ Commercial Real Estate Heavy Hitter
- 2014 CCIM Land Forecast Competition Winner
- 2014-2015 Newmark Top Producer
- 2016 HBJ Commercial Real Estate Heavy Hitter – MVP
- Member of Board of Stewards Chapelwood United Methodist Church
- Co-founder ADAMS Association – (501(c)3 organization that raises money to fund research for Alzheimer’s, Dementia and Multiple Sclerosis
- Member of the Zoning Board of Adjustments for the City of Bunker Hill
- Beyond Ministries